Percentage chance Michael Thomas comes off PUP list in time for Week 1 or 2? (1 Viewer)

What happened with Peat's Uncle ? Lol
No telling a while back i read a post of his, clicked on the name and his profile no longer existed. Maybe, Peat got tired of his Uncle always fighting his battles, sticking up for him. So he probably contacted Andrus to have him removed from SSR. šŸ˜„

I don't know about how it all works but seems like they'd rather put him on the 3 week IR instead of the PUP unless he just doesn't think he will be ready until after the bye. When you see the recovery time of these athletes these days it sure seems like they recover much more quickly that the old predicted times. But again I don't know how it all works

0.00% on week one and about a 65% chance he has allready played his last game as a Saint. You can sense the frustration from the Saints on the injury and I still think there is more to that ā€œsuspensionā€ last season. I hope they find a way to work it out and that itā€™s just frustration due to injury but something feels off.

About the same chance of me getting struck by lightning twice, getting mauled by a polar bear and getting kicked in the nuts by a six year old all at once.

0.00% on week one and about a 65% chance he has allready played his last game as a Saint. You can sense the frustration from the Saints on the injury and I still think there is more to that ā€œsuspensionā€ last season. I hope they find a way to work it out and that itā€™s just frustration due to injury but something feels off.
Not so sure about that. I think the frustration lies with us counting on him and not having the greatest depth at that position. Could be wrong, but that's what I'd lean towards. An even larger guess is that a doctor gave him a decision a good while ago to have the operation or try to let it heal on his own. I'm thinking he thought he could rehab it without the surgery, but as time went on he and the medical staff realized he wasn't going to heal completely. Who really knows, but it is a big bummer.

I truly hope that is all that is because I firmly believe he is the key that allows not to have a significant drop off in efficiency and production minus Brees. We need him in a major way. We donā€™t have that security blanket in an elite TE for a new QB Mike Thomas is that blanket. We need this to work. That is not to say we canā€™t find a way but he paves that path to make it a much easier hike.

About the same chance of me getting struck by lightning twice, getting mauled by a polar bear and getting kicked in the nuts by a six year old all at once.
Never say never then. My best friend has been struck by lightning twice. šŸ˜‚

Unsubstantiated rumors get you banned here, fam. You'll end up like @Swimmer
I was a member here 8 years before you, rookie!! Anyways, Swimmer wasn't the one saying anything, he had a source (Pete) that was feeding him information which some of it had teeth. I gave an assumption based on past evidence on how the Saints organization deals with diva Wrs (see Brandin Cooks, Kenny Stills)

We are talking Belushiā€™s, GPA here. 0.0

I actually would not be surprised if he is listed as questionable for week 1.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom