Perfect Draft Pick.....Star Lotulelei (1 Viewer)

Well, we know the Panthers are definitely taking a DT. Star and Sheldon will be gone by the time it's our pick. Would love to have either of those guys on our d-line though!

If we stay at 15 then either Sheldon or Star would be solid choices IMO. Everything depends however on who else could fall unexpectedly. I still subscribe to the view that our best move would be to trade down and still pick up a quality player and a 2nd round as well. This draft is deep and we need choices to give us quality depth this year.

If we stay at 15 then either Sheldon or Star would be solid choices IMO. Everything depends however on who else could fall unexpectedly. I still subscribe to the view that our best move would be to trade down and still pick up a quality player and a 2nd round as well. This draft is deep and we need choices to give us quality depth this year.

One pro Scout has been quoted as saying he thought this draft had only 15 players with legitimate Round 1 value but 60 players with Round 2 talent. It's a good year to trade down if you can imho.

Star would be a reach despite his health issues I think people will still take him in the top 10

I don't understand... You think he's a reach at #15 despite his health issues/scare but he'll still be taken top 10? How can that make him a reach at #15

Or do you actually think that a reach in draft selection terms means that he's gonna be drafted ahead of our position?

:idunno: I'm confused.

glad i wasn't the only one confused on that. thought i read it wrong. i would take star in a heart beat. pardon the pun.

This would be the perfect first round draft pick...he just won't be there when we pick...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom