Perfect example of Any Given Sunday! (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Records mean nothing In the nfl if you dont show up to play even one of the worse teams can beat you, and that's what happened today. There were bad calls by the refs, but no excuses saint were outplayed in every aspect of the game today! Hopefully this is the wakeup call this team needs.

Records mean nothing In the nfl if you dont show up to play even one of the worse teams can beat you, and that's what happened today. There were bad calls by the refs, but no excuses saint were outplayed in every aspect of the game today! Hopefully this is the wakeup call this team needs.

I'm sorry,but this ain't a any given sunday type of game. They got dominated by a horrible team at home. This was just a sad performance all around. I'm not buying into this being a division game or any given sunday excuse. This team has some serious issues they need to adress. This was worse than the tampa bay loss to begin the season last year. Atleast the offense put up a fight.

And anyone who thought the Falcons would roll over for us is a moron.

We must have a team full of morons,becaude they played like the thought the falcons would lay down for us. I knew they would play good amd give us their all. I'm more disappointes with how we played.

Flat out ugly all the way around. We just got outplayed. Penalties and constant pressure on Brees killed us. We’ll be more prepared next go round.

Exactly right. You cannot take games for granted in this league.

Yep. We got Packered.

I'm sorry,but this ain't a any given sunday type of game. They got dominated by a horrible team at home. This was just a sad performance all around. I'm not buying into this being a division game or any given sunday excuse. This team has some serious issues they need to adress. This was worse than the tampa bay loss to begin the season last year. Atleast the offense put up a fight.
This isn't college any nfl team can beat any nfl team. The year the Patriots went 16-0 the 3-11 ravens almost beat them. Any Given Sunday!

Any Given Sunday? This wasn’t even close. No miracles needed by the Falcons today, my friend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom