Perhaps the Most Impressive Thing Sunday (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I watched the replay of Sean Payton's post game comments. He closed his remarks by saying, "We'll start gettiing ready Wednesday!" The players had an extra day off. As the team gathered for their post game cheer, one of the players (couldn't see which one as he was buried in the huddle) said that anyone who was in town should come in and lift and watch a little film. He went on to say that it was voluntary, but guys should try to get in.

Your coach just handed you a day off, and you say no, thank you. I'd rather work. That is the type of attitude that wins playoff games. That is one of, if not the,major difference between this year's team and those of the past. They subordinate their individual agendas and sacrifice for the team.

I'd love to know how many went in. Just the fact at least some are thinking this way gives me more hope that they'll excel during the next 5 games and make the playoffs.

I agree. It takes hard work and dedication to go to the playoffs. I'm glad that the Saints are showing that dedication. As the coach said, we have a lot to work on, and it helps that the players are willing to go that extra step to make it happen!

I would think , from experience, if you go in oon your day off, whether it's the NFL or just dropping by the office "to check in", it still "feels" like a day off no matter. I say many will drop by the facility, catch some weight training, check in with the Coaches to see what's in mind for the 9'er's, get a little PT and move on with the Christmas shopping or whatever.............

If they want to WIN a few of the remaining games and establish new winning ways, these are the things that need be done NOW for future success. It's like $'s inthe Bank!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom