Perrilloux is back on the team....just got this in an email. (1 Viewer)

domedog316

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
LSU Football Coach Les Miles says he has lifted the suspension for Quarterback Ryan Perrilloux.
WWL.com columnist Jeff Palermo reports that Coach Miles has put Perrilloux back on the team after 3rd suspension for violating team rules.
1602389.jpg
Miles says it looks like the QB has his act together. "The things that I hear, most... are very positive."

However, Miles says Perrilloux won't actually get on the practice field just yet. "I just want to make sure he is doing his work in the classroom and takes care of his business."
The coach expects Perrilloux will be on the field soon.
105.3 WWL FM and WWL.com will carry Les Miles news conference LIVE around noon today.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=EC_HDivider2>
n-trans.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=EC_tableColumnLeft><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=EC_table2BG><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=EC_table2Text></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=EC_VDivider>
n-trans.gif
</TD><TD class=EC_tableColumnRight><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=EC_table3BG><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=EC_table3Text></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=EC_HDivider3>
n-trans.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=EC_HDivider4>
n-trans.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=EC_tableCopyrightBG><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=EC_tableCopyrightText>If you would like to unsubscribe, change your email address, or change the type of email you receive (text/HTML) click this link - Click here to change

Copyright © 2008 WWL-AM and MediaSpan - All Rights Reserved
Part of the MediaSpan Network (Privacy Policy) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Well, that wasn't much of a suspension at all, was it?

Over under on how long it takes for him to get kicked off the team again?

Over under on how long it takes for him to get kicked off the team again?

Probably the same as him being let back on the team again. Miles is taking this one out of the Saban ice cream for punishment book.

Wow. Why do I feel that this story isn't finished yet? RP needs to get his act together........like for reals, yo.

I cant wait to see him have more of a rapport with the receivers and understands their speed to correct those wide open TDs he overthrew in the SECCG. If he would have waited one more second and pump faked the safety when he threw that INT in the SECCG, he would have seen Tolliver break free wide open just beyond the safety. TD!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess the backup QBs looked bad in the spring practices. Heard a rumor that a group of seniors went to Miles a few weeks back and asked if he was going to be playing with a different set of rules than the rest of the the team, again just a random rumor that probably has less than 10% chance of being true.

Guess the backup QBs looked bad in the spring practices. Heard a rumor that a group of seniors went to Miles a few weeks back and asked if he was going to be playing with a different set of rules than the rest of the the team, again just a random rumor that probably has less than 10% chance of being true.
I heard the same so at least the rumor has roots in Baton Rouge...

Oh wait. Back off again. The turnstile keeps on turning. I've heard that when he goes to a restaurant and the bill comes, he signs #11 and leaves. Seems he would almost have to pull an "Edwin Edwards" (caught in bed with a live boy or a dead girl) to warrant being kicked off by Miles.

NewsRadio 1150 WJBO - Depend on it!

Oh wait. Back off again. The turnstile keeps on turning. I've heard that when he goes to a restaurant and the bill comes, he signs #11 and leaves. Seems he would almost have to pull an "Edwin Edwards" (caught in bed with a live boy or a dead girl) to warrant being kicked off by Miles.

He spent the weekend making up two weeks of spring practice. He has yet to participate in practice because he's not done with his work yet.

I'm glad so many non LSU fans are interested in what happens with the team.

I really wish we would dumb this Turd and take the extra spot and get another high recruit. We are looking really really good for next year already and from what I have heard we are close to getting 2 to 3 more committments in the next month that are all top 100 players!!!!!!!

The restaurant in question is the Kona Grill at Perkins Rowe. There is an article in The Advocate today with quotes from the manager of the Kona Grill saying that yes Ryan was there eating that night and no he did not cause a scene. The city and parish law enforcement have said that no one was called to the scene.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom