Perrilloux News (1 Viewer)

If you going to post something to the effect of "I have information that most people don't have" and you're posting that to the people that don't have that info, is it really out of line for those people to expect that your whole intention was to tell them something they didn't already know?

Yeah but it's freaking HoyaSaint, not "SaintsFan108327081". And even if you don't know HoyaSaint look at the other posters treating him, and his information, with respect (MLU, Scott B, Chairman_LMAO, etc).

I mean figure it out. Some of you people are biting the hand that feeds you. You like rumors? Don't question good ones coming from good people with good reputations.

Yeah but it's freaking HoyaSaint, not "SaintsFan108327081". And even if you don't know HoyaSaint look at the other posters treating him, and his information, with respect (MLU, Scott B, Chairman_LMAO, etc).

I mean figure it out. Some of you people are biting the hand that feeds you. You like rumors? Don't question good ones coming from good people with good reputations.

Kind of hard to bite the hand that feeds you when you weren't fed anything, isn't it? :mwink: That was kind of my point. Everybody knows the RP situation isn't what is being put out there publicly (that's just common sense talking)

Once again, I assume people are credible and have no reason to lie on an anonymous message board until proven otherwise. That means I'll believe you, HoyaSaint, all of those other posters treating him with respect and even the mysterious "SaintsFan108327081" when any one of you say you have a source on something or have info. Doesn't mean I'll necessarily believe the facts themselves are correct or make sense, just that you came by those facts honestly and without intention to deceive.

The whole point is if you're going to make that statement and then throw out a teaser to the effect the something deeper is going on, then expect people to want you to expound on that, even if only in a minor way.

If you're just going to imply that you're connected and not give any real nuggets of inside info, then what's the point? :shrug: You don't have to give up everything you know but some sort of indications of what major violations we're talking about would be nice. If you want to be really hardcore, some info on what LSU knew about those violations, if anything, would be great, too, but I understand a line has to drawn somewhere.

I can't enjoy the rumour if I don't know what it is, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom