FA Perriman to the J-E-T-S (1 Viewer)

I was really hoping the Saints would surprise us with this signing...

Unfortunately, I see the Baltimore version of Perriman re-surfacing with the Jets.

Brett's son.

A friend of mine that I grew up with...played ball on Conrad park in Hollygrove. His mom used to date Brett Perriman back in the day. They only dated this was before Breshard's time. Just seems so long ago (because it was).

Perriman has been inconsistent since he's been in the NFL... I'm glad he has blossomed, but I think teams aren't gonna quite break the bank for him because he came on REAL late on a team with Mike Evans, Chris Godwin and a couple solid TEs. Nobody really knows if he can be a true #1 WR or even a #2.

8 million is a ton for him, actually. If he can go to the Jets and put up numbers as the primary target, then next season he'll really cash in.

I was really hoping the Saints would surprise us with this signing...

Unfortunately, I see the Baltimore version of Perriman re-surfacing with the Jets.
I assume you're happy we didn't overpay for Perriman like the Jets did.

Incredible! Perriman indeed has talent but to make the same amount as Sanders is just ridiculous.

We got a bargain in Sanders’ contract.

I wouldnt say paying 8 million + a year to a 33 year old receiver a bargain. It’s borderline irresponsible since receivers tend to fall off a cliff around that age. But the market was bare and we were desperate for a #2 option.....

Said at the trade deadline, the right move would have been to trade for Devonte Parker esp considering how bad the market was this year. Still need to draft one early this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom