Personnel decisions are KILLING this team (1 Viewer)

We generated 0 sacks or turnovers.

Finnegan will be re-signwd tomorrow mirning guven the injury to Breaux

Cadet and Lasco are core special team guys, and I believe I saw Hightower out there on a kickoff today as well. Ingram was essentially the only "running back" active today.

You can't honestly tell me we can't find a safety that can run down the field and tackle better than a backup RB?

Nevermind, given our talent evaluation, you're probably right.

There is nothing clever in your post to comment on. You're overreacting. It's not at all interesting or original. And it is a very crappy byproduct of losing a game that we have to endure wannabe NFL experts telling us what went wrong out there when they have no clue at all as to why the team came up short.

And the missed fifty yarder was a dissapointment, but at least they tried two long ones, something that they wouldn't have done with Forbath or Barth. Both were pretty close. So there's some good hopefully coming with is kid going forward.

Dude spoke the truth, Cadet did drop 2 in a row.

You can't honestly tell me we can't find a safety that can run down the field and tackle better than a backup RB?

Nevermind, given our talent evaluation, you're probably right.

Well they have like five safeties on the roster too. I don't think the default position matters to be honest. Fred McAfee was one of the better gunners in the league for years.

At least we have Ireland who's trying to right the ship when it comes to the defense. All we can do is let him do his thing even if it means that it doesn't fully bear fruit this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree about some of the personnel decisions. I'd much rather have a veteran corner than a special teams gunner. One is much more valuable than the other.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom