Pet Peeves (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
Simple, what are they?

People who talk during movies.
People who throw trash out of their cars, or on the ground when there is a trash can less than 20 feet away.
Being mean for no reason.

And this is a big one: Contrarians. I can't stand them. Even when you are TRYING to agree with them, they are still opposing you.

Contrarian: There were about 6 people at the bustop.
You: So about half-dozen people huh?
Contrarian: No about 7.

And for the genius who will state: People who post in Garamond. There you go, it's already here, so you can go an post your bright observations elsewhere.

Putting empty ice trays in the freezer. The sink is right next to the refrigerator...Really?

People who walk across the street slowly even though they see you coming in a car doing 35, just because "they can"

Those who shut their dog up in the house all day, and then take it for a walk so it can crap in a neighbor's yard.

People who walk across the street slowly even though they see you coming in a car doing 35, just because "they can"

Oh yeah!! And they walk with that, "I wish a ******** would hit me" look smacked all over their Chevy Chase. And these are the same people that speed through parking lots when THEY are driving.

People who are ALWAYS 45 minutes late when invited for dinner and who calls you 15 minutes after the agreed time to tell you they're stuck in traffic...

I mean, we can all get stuck in traffic , but I have a few friends and family members who do this every time regardless of what time of day they were invited.

drivers who think they own the road(tailgating, no turn signals, etc.)...
people who incessantly yammer away about their boring lives on their cellphone in public...
people who blare their $*****y music, for everyone to hear, especially great, late at night...
Anyone who has to use the phrase "Naam sayin'' after everything they say...
Old people who pay with pennies...

people who try to run me over while I'm walking in the crosswalk minding my own business.

The crosswalk I don't mind, it's the students on campus that walk out in the road from in between cars. There are plenty enough crosswalks on campus, but they insist on just walking out in the road wherever they are and expect cars to slam on their brakes. :rant:

drivers who think they own the road(tailgating, no turn signals, etc.)...
people who incessantly yammer away about their boring lives on their cellphone in public...
people who blare their $*****y music, for everyone to hear, especially great, late at night...
Anyone who has to use the phrase "Naam sayin'' after everything they say...
Old people who pay with pennies...

Not sure why, but this tickled me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom