BELOWSEALEVEL

Almost Heaven :o)
Reaction score
What do ya have and does it work?
So many promises out there in the
vacuum retail world.
Getting ready to replace my Dirt Devil
with the Hoover Pet Max Complete.
Been looking at the Shark Apex and Bissell pet models as well.
My Husky Shepard sheds DAILY so
I need something that works on carpet, wood, and tile.

I have two cats and one of them sheds a lot. I have found that a Roomba helps a lot. I changed to a Shark (IQ I think is the model) a few months ago as it has a better brush roller. This gets more hair off the floor and I see less of it everywhere. I set it to run every other day and it self empties so I don’t have to mess with it very much.
As far as getting hair that is in places other than the floor, I’ve had good luck with an attachment that’s made for pet hairs. I use it on my shop vac and it works well. Look for that attachment on a Bissel or Hoover that is meant for households with pets. You won’t go wrong with those brands. I have never been happy with anything Dirt Devil makes.

We have 2 cats who shed copiously, and a miniature poodle who does not shed. All three hate the vacuums. They also present a united front against thunderstorms.

The Hoover Wind Tunnel does a great job for 89.99

Anyone else feel like people are trying to minimize your feelings when they say having a vacuum is NOT like having a child? I mean, I get it, you know. It's not a human life but I treat and love my vacuum like family. It's not just a pet to me. And people who say that don't get it. [Fighting back tears]

What do ya have and does it work?
So many promises out there in the
vacuum retail world.
Getting ready to replace my Dirt Devil
with the Hoover Pet Max Complete.
Been looking at the Shark Apex and Bissell pet models as well.
My Husky Shepard sheds DAILY so
I need something that works on carpet, wood, and tile.
Two dogs, two cats and family animals often visit. We have a mix of hardwood and carpet floors. Keeping them clean is a three-phase approach.

1) Eufy RoboVac 15C - Runs at least once daily for about 90 mins. I start it manually after an inspection for pet "accidents".

2) Meile C3 - Deep clean once every other weekend.

3) Bona + Microfiber mop - Once every other weekend opposite the Meile and spot mop as needed.

Two dogs, two cats and family animals often visit. We have a mix of hardwood and carpet floors. Keeping them clean is a three-phase approach.

1) Eufy RoboVac 15C - Runs at least once daily for about 90 mins. I start it manually after an inspection for pet "accidents".

2) Meile C3 - Deep clean once every other weekend.

3) Bona + Microfiber mop - Once every other weekend opposite the Meile and spot mop as needed.
I'd cry. Lol

Anyone else feel like people are trying to minimize your feelings when they say having a vacuum is NOT like having a child? I mean, I get it, you know. It's not a human life but I treat and love my vacuum like family. It's not just a pet to me. And people who say that don't get it. [Fighting back tears]
🥇post of the day
Pick up your medal from Andrus by day’s end

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom