PETA says "Hey Gillette, Hold My Beer....!" (1 Viewer)

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

as usual, gets slammed...

In light of the Gillette thread....:jpshakehead:

Last edited:
They have been irrelevant for so long
They saw what a reaction the Gillette ad was getting and thought ‘maybe, jus maybe, we can get a SQW to get indignant and spread our message ‘

They knew they had little chance but took their shot

And here we are

They have been irrelevant for so long
They saw what a reaction the Gillette ad was getting and thought ‘maybe, jus maybe, we can get a SQW to get indignant and spread our message ‘

They knew they had little chance but took their shot

And here we are

Correct, at one time PETA was infamous for being the extreme weirdos on the far left. Now, well...they have a lot of company. Gotta find a way to stand out again and apparently this was the best they could come up with on short notice.

wait... are we talking about the "people eat tasty animals" or the crazy peta?

wait... are we talking about the "people eat tasty animals" or the crazy peta?

I'm not sure we've established that. When the goal is to get worked up over something, the 'something' doesn't always have to be clear. The value is in the outrage, not the cause.

My Uncle Mervin is nuts. And he loves deer and beef, so you're guess as as good as mine.

I'm not sure we've established that. When the goal is to get worked up over something, the 'something' doesn't always have to be clear. The value is in the outrage, not the cause.

My Uncle Mervin is nuts. And he loves deer and beef, so you're guess as as good as mine.

It's not a desire to be outraged. It's a desire to bring about awareness (and maybe have a good laugh while doing so.)

But I think you know that already. Your job is to convince people that there is nothing to see here.

Where I live I used to live on the other side of the building and while standing on my balcony I could see the PETA HQ. Sometimes I would stare at it while eating a hamburger.

Where I live I used to live on the other side of the building and while standing on my balcony I could see the PETA HQ. Sometimes I would stare at it while eating a hamburger.

I would love to open a taxidermy office across from their HQ, but I am just learning that noble profession. Today I learned that there is more than one way to skin a cat. Who knew?

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals

my uncle, brian, believes in some skull sheet and that fluoride in water made him bald. also the internetz and wifi are pumped into the air. he is also 50 something and thinks betty rubble (this is absolutely for forking real) is the hottest woman ever.

sadly, well for, my middle brother hates him (i don’t mind, my uncle is a free comedy show), but hahaha he looks exactly like him which pisses him off even more. it is so great for me and my youngest brother (marine). we give him a lot of sheet but fork it, he’s in his 30s with a bachelors (lol history) and only recently started his second job....same as first, same company, different location, as a line cook / dishwasher. he started working at 28. he took no lead from me or my younger brother. i started at 16 then again at 18; he’s been a marine, officially, since the day he graduated high school. i have zero tolerance for his bs as i (moved out at 17) and my youngest both have bachelors (general studies for us both, represent beaches) and he was just promoted to warrant officer, his dream position.

jesus fork tits. i love to ramble for no reason, but fork it. i don’t give a sheet.

what was this about again?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom