Pete event for SB is off, but will do a live video in a few weeks -Sorry, but I tried this too late (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
I tried to pull this way too late. Apologies. Too many are out of town or had other SB plans. We will set-up an Interactive Video in the next few weeks. Who Dat All!!

COACH PETE SAINTS SESSION, Q&A and SUPER BOWL PARTY THIS SUNDAY in Central Texas!!!

Last minute but that's the way this Cajun seems to live life. Pete will start at 4pm to 5pm then the food and games. There will be a $5 Quarter Board and a $2 Quarter Board for the game.

This is a Cajun Super Bowl Party. Place is plush. Kids and Dogs are welcome. Bring all your friends. Wear Your Colors!!! Free sirloin burgers, appetizers, beers and chips. 2215 Independence Drive. 5pm start. $30,000 hydro massage therapy bed for insanely wonderful 15 minute breaks. Don't be a wuss. This is an ultra plush place with ultra comfortable chairs, tables for groups and more.

Get Out, Get Over the Season and Enjoy Pete and Where Our Saints Will Be this Time Next Year!!! And if not, we can drink, eat and commiserate again next year.

If anybody wants to cook and bring some Cajun food, we have a huge Sub Zero stove, oven, frig, freezer and all the paper plates, utensils etc....

Here's the details for the Coach Pete and Cajun Super Bowl Party

THE PARTY BEGINS AT 4pm for COACH PETE Session and Q&A.
If you want to get here early, just let me know 512-731-6542 - The Swimmer, aka Dan Hilbert - lol

1580435129899.png

The Link for the Super Party Bowl Party and Directions: 2215 Independence Drive, New Braunfels, TX 78132. Gate Code is 2215. Party is in the very front as you drive in Conference room.

Be there or be square! - -Dan
Call or Text me with any questions, comments smart arse comments - lo

Last edited:
Legend of Pete continues on a new thread. You gotta love it.

COACH PETE Session and Q&A.

fn6v3Zi.jpg

Only kidding @Swimmer. :p

Last edited:
I wish I had the money to fly ALL of the doubters to the party!!! LOL.....
So, it looks like ALL DOUBT WILL BE removed.....
"POLITELY" looking at "YOU", all you doubters of Coach Pete!!!!!! :)
Thanks for the invite Swim, I have LOTS of yard work to do this weekend.
I look forward to your synopsis on Monday. Ya'll have a great time, and be safe. WHO DAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom