Pete Prisco tweet (1 Viewer)

sak50

Rookie
Reaction score
"Rob Ryan, Joe Vitt and Sean Payton possibly all together? Wow." interesting....

You gotta admit though... that's alot of fire from those 3. Training camp should be interesting if Ryan gets the gig (cmon Romeo sign the contract dangit :angryrazz:)

i agree but thought id post it....cmon romeo sign the deal already....

Was that the exact quote? Can take that two ways. 1. Reaction to the "news" floating around that wow, that's a lot of fire in one room. Or 2, they are all actually together right now.

My guess is 1. So... really just a musing of his... for what it's worth.

Pete Prisco... I just don't like that guy after what he said the Falcons should do to Brees after he broke the record. Don't care what he has to say.

Not a big Ryan fan myself, but if he signs with the Saints, you know the tune in the forum will change quickly.

Honestly, how much different will Rob Ryan be than Gregg Williams? This better be a David Copperfield, smoke and mirrors type of deal.

Rob Ryan is a good coach, he made Dallas better each year, the offensive play calling was their problem, they threw the ball as much as we did and didn't run the ball

I also learned something new today. Prisco tweets a lot.

Honestly, how much different will Rob Ryan be than Gregg Williams? This better be a David Copperfield, smoke and mirrors type of deal.

I know this wont be a popular opinion but did that Williams manage to put together a defense that helped us win a Super Bowl???

I take the exact same thing the next 4 years if it meant we won another Super Bowl and another one year coaching suspension...

Rob Ryan is a good coach, he made Dallas better each year, the offensive play calling was their problem, they threw the ball as much as we did and didn't run the ball

I agree. He turned around that secondary that was a joke and made them respectable.

I think he would is a good fit and is very Gregg Williams-like. He will make you want to scream at your tv with the boneheaded play calls and stubborness, but i dont think he will be as out there as Williams was.

What will be interesting if it happens is how Payton keeps him under wraps...and you know he will. Plus we play the Jets next year...that will be fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom