Pete Prisco's new mock draft (2 Viewers)

scott88

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
15. New Orleans Saints: Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU -- He is raw, but talented. They need a lot of defensive help.

2013 NFL mock draft: Chiefs select Geno Smith with first pick - CBSSports.com

13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State -- He might be the most gifted of all corners in this draft.

14. Carolina Panthers: Sharriff Floyd, DT, Florida -- I love this kid and they need a big body inside

30. Atlanta Falcons: Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon -- It's time they got somebody to help John Abraham rush the passer.

If Prisco thinks Dion Jordan falls to 30, he is smoking something (maybe he is just eating something). If Jordan is there at 15, I think the Saints run to the podium.

I really like Dion Jordan. I'd hate to see him wearing red and black.

Dion Jordan is more polished than Ansah, and a much better fit in my honest opinion. I would not take Ansah's potential over Jordan's potential and his ability to make an immediate impact even as he has room to grow and get better.

I'm warming up to Ansah but no way I take him over Jordan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Richardson would be great opposite Cam Jordan

poor hicks, why would you want to boot a guy who played as good as anyone for us last season in favor of a guy who doesnt have the bodytype and skillset to play the poistion?

poor hicks, why would you want to boot a guy who played as good as anyone for us last season in favor of a guy who doesnt have the bodytype and skillset to play the poistion?

I didn't say anything about booting Hicks. Simply just move him inside to NT and have a Jordan/Hicks/Richardson d-line

No one wants to boot hicks. You guys just need to understand that Hicks is NOT a DE in a 3-4 he's a NT he will split time with bunkley and I see him taking the starting spot soon.
Then that puts us with cam Jordan hicks and will smith ( unless he won't restructure) starting.
Will smith is perfect for the 3-4. When we were running the 4-3 we kept telling him to drop weight and get faster and quicker. But now he can gain his weight back get to his good playing size and hold up 1 to 2 O line man which is his job so martez or galette can smash the passer!
Now I do think we need to draft a DE BIG TIME we need a replacement for smith although he will do this year ( if he restructures) we need to groom his replacement and we have that ability to do that at 15!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom