Pete Werner has successful surgery. Expected to play again this season. (1 Viewer)

I get that I’m just not a fan of rushing a player back after surgery when the season is over with. The 2/3 games of experience doesn’t outweigh the chance of a re-injury that goes into next season.

Yep, by the time they come back the rest of the team will have already given up and playing not to get hurt and probably have more injuries from that.

Or like Can’t Play Mike. DA obviously does not understand the IR rules.
Yeah… he’s been in over his head from the very start. Sad reality is, he’s more than likely going to be here next year too.

The Saints are such an undesirable destination right now for a HC… No 1st rounder, salary cap hell, aging leaders… and just about every player battling injuries.

Yeah… he’s been in over his head from the very start. Sad reality is, he’s more than likely going to be here next year too.

The Saints are such an undesirable destination right now for a HC… No 1st rounder, salary cap hell, aging leaders… and just about every player battling injuries.
Add that Kamara will miss time. Hope we are wrong but I expect the same. Another 4 win season next year.

Add that Kamara will miss time. Hope we are wrong but I expect the same. Another 4 win season next year.
Dennis Allen is going to get 2 full seasons to prove himself… I have almost no doubt about that. If they fire him now or after 1 season, that will make this job even less desirable.

I have ZERO faith in him. All he has done is fail in his current role.

I just hope he doesn’t completely sink this ship and set the Saints permanently back down in the cellar of the league.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom