Peter King and the Bounty (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Peter King has been interesting to follow during this bounty nightmare.

-Peter wrote the cover story for SI when the story broke.
-He has spent lots of space in his MMQB column to update the story each week.
-He got into it on twitter with Jon Vilma who called him a, "glorified blogger."
-Today he is on twitter talking about Steve Gleason and his foundation and if bounty gate damages that.
-I often check out a website called Football Nation and most of the writing on there has been only so so. They are like a bleacher report for football. Anyway, I clicked over there yesterday and Peter King's face popped up. He is on the Football Nation podcast this week and the main discussion of is the bounty:

The Peter King Interview With Football Nation | Football Nation

Peter says that someone inside the organization says that if just one Saints player is suspended this will be the single greatest motivating factor in the history of the NFL.

There is a buch of interesting stuff in there I think you will like.

yeah whatever... now defenses will just have to crush QB's for the 500k that is in their contracts... not the 500 bucks they illegally threw into a pot before the game.

Now they are goin after gleason ahahahahahha king has been like a rabid dog during this he has to have something against the saints he attacked vilma out of some kind of hate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom