Peter King- MMQB (1 Viewer)

Peter King is in love with Tony Romo and Dallas. I'd love to see what he writes if we beat Dallas on their own turf

h. You can always count on Aaron Brooks for a minus-two touchdown-to-interception ratio in a meaningless game. Or a meaningful one, for that matter, though he hasn't played in one of those in years.

(is this post now long enough-)

i thought this was a interesting quote....

2. I think the Rams' situation had to be especially awful for Marc Bulger to speak up like he did after the loss to Arizona. Bulger is one of those conscience-of-the-team types, respected in every corner of the locker room. "I care,'' he said Sunday, "but I know there are some guys in this locker room who don't care. It's more than one guy.''

hum...Jim Hazlet and Rick Venturi on a team, and now players don't care and have losing streaks...co-incedence?

2. I think the Rams' situation had to be especially awful for Marc Bulger to speak up like he did after the loss to Arizona. Bulger is one of those conscience-of-the-team types, respected in every corner of the locker room. "I care,'' he said Sunday, "but I know there are some guys in this locker room who don't care. It's more than one guy.''

hum...Jim Hazlet and Rick Venturi on a team, and now players don't care and have losing streaks...co-incedence?

Good call.

Actually one of the players that was named was Alex Barron. Before the draft most people had him rated as the #1 tackle and a potential top 10 pick. He was looked over for a poor attitude and questionable work ethic. Haslett selected Jammal Brown over Barron. That is about the only thing we can be thankful to Haslett for

I saw Venturi yesterday on the Sunday Ticket. I was shocked to see him with the Rams too! Another crazy item - Pat Summerall called the game for Fox! I thought he retired awhile back but it was nice to hear him again.

I love this quote concerning the MVP watch:

".1. Drew Brees, QB, New Orleans. I still side with the miracle man of the Gulf, because the Saints are 8-4, and no one ever thought in a million years they'd be this good for this long. And Brees is the trigger man".

The Patriots being ranked that high after there last 2 games is laughable. Wish we got to play in that division.

"...because the Saints are 8-4, and no one ever thought in a million years they'd be this good for this long."

i said that the saints would be 11-5 before the season began

shows what peter king knows

"...because the Saints are 8-4, and no one ever thought in a million years they'd be this good for this long."

i said that the saints would be 11-5 before the season began

shows what peter king knows

I said they'd be 7-9, I guess you're a genius!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom