Saints Peter King thinks Saints HC job… is not a good spot. (2 Viewers)

Well, Peter.....12 years later and he still isn't coaching the Cowboys now is he....

F Peter King.....

Per King:

I mean… how long has Peter King been a NFL Insider? …How long has he seen the Saints “in cap hell” only to quickly fix their issues and be fine?
Underhill has broken it down in detail, how easily the Saints can clear a ton of cap space quite easily and without cutting anyone!

This is a playoff caliber roster that can easily be a contender once again, in pretty short order!

I’m already over the national media… have been for a long long time, but these idiots are piling on right now.
You have to forgive Peter King. He had to stop writing about coffee, the fact he doesn’t get a meal on an airplane and his hatred for the right to answer a football question.

If there is a bigger hack than him and Mike Florio, I’m not sure who it would be

How good this job is will depend on who we hire.

If a first time or unproven HC is hired, it could get bad fast if the veterans don't buy in.

Could be a great opportunity for someone like Harbaugh who has proved he can hit the ground running and maintain/improve an already semi competitive team. I think hiring a proven coach is essential when trying to fill Sean's shoes, with this particular team and it's cap considerations.

Allen/Charmichael would be Sean light. The tide was already going out on the kick the can down the road approach. I think Sean was going to have to reinvent himself. Maybe thats why Sean left, he wasn't up to it and needed a break.

HIs biggest error is saying that we are old at several important positions. What would those be? I would agree with Jenkins at safety. Cam Jordan and Demario, maybe? Although they are both still playing at a Pro Bowl level. Who else?
Take away those 3 on defense my man, the defense is very ordinary.

The media don't want the Saints to be successful. King seems almost irritated by the idea. And this is why they always pushed those Brees and Payton leaving New Orleans rumors year after year, they didn't like HOF players and coaches here. Now that they're finally gone they're happy I guess, and they want us to go back to being the bag heads again.

Was watching PFT and King seemed really mad at Florio at how much cash Payton could get calling games.

keep in mind Peter King had his name changed right after he became a sports know it all, previously was named Dick Small

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom