Peter King Week 8 picks (1 Viewer)

I agree with King. One word comes to mind when I think Baltimor offense: anemia.

20-10 is a very fair & legitimate prediction. I'll go along with that.

I saw that, isn't this the first time he picked us? I think that is a good pick.

I don't think we're going to see the same old Ravens this week and our guys better not get overconfident, look at what happened to Philly.

I definitely agree with King here. Billick may improve the Raven offense some, but not dramatically. You need to have some talent to go along with good play calling.

The Ravens have one of the elite tight ends in the league in Todd Heap, outside of that you will be hard pressed to find any playmakers. If the Saints cover Heap well (not an easy task, but just dont let him explode) & dont allow Lewis to get bruising yards on first down, putting them in third and long its gonna be a long day for the Ravens O no matter whos calling the plays.

I don't think we're going to see the same old Ravens this week and our guys better not get overconfident, look at what happened to Philly.

I totally agree......I'm on board with another thread about how this game scares me. I hope all the prognasticators are right and the Saints win. One thing I am confident about is that they a) be well prepared and b) will give it their all. It just remains to be seen as to whether this translates into a win.

I'm acually concerned he picked us, I liked it better when no one gave us a chance to win.

2006 McNair is still 2006 McNair. I'm not afraid one bit. Billick has never done anything offensively without Moss and Carter. Heap can't do everything himself.

What I like even more is how all the "experts" are calling this one of the top games of the week. That shows respect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom