Peter King's MMQ Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Bee Rad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Anyone want to forecast the order of headlines in Peter King's MMQ tomorrow? Here is my guess:

1) New England beaten by Jets; Mark Sanchez is the greatest QB since Tom Brady.
2) Dallas scoreboard is hit by punt. Jerry again refuses to raise it.
3) Without McNabb, Philadelphia loses to the Saints.

More endless crying about Peter King and the Saints.

After Katrina, no journalist supported the Saints more than Peter King. And he was a huge fan of us the following year, when we proceeded to lay a giant egg. So he jumped off the bandwagon...can you blame him?

The lesson seems to be that there is no end to Saints fans looking to cry about something, no matter how well their team is playing.

The New England/Jets game was going to be the top news maker regardless. Would you rather that Brady won???

After Katrina, no journalist supported the Saints more than Peter King. And he was a huge fan of us the following year, when we proceeded to lay a giant egg.

^ This.

Actually Peter King predicted the Saint win against the Eagles.....with or without McNabb.....so expect a huge "I told you so" from him tomorrow

Is it possible for this forum to get all of the different national sports writers ***** out of their mouths? I mean you complain about the taste, but I still hear you mumbling the words over and over.

Just drop it and ignore it if you don't like it :covri:

Kolb, in starting debut throws for 400+ in loss to Saints

He should give us some props.

As mentioned above, Peter King has been on and off the Saints bandwagon, but he usually calls it like he sees it.

Don't be surprised if he's back on the bandwagon this week.

1. blah, blah, blah
2. blah, blah, blah
3. The Saints are for real!
4. blah, blah, blah

Actually Peter King predicted the Saint win against the Eagles.....with or without McNabb.....so expect a huge "I told you so" from him tomorrow

I'm just happy that Kings endorsement of the Saints didn't jinx them.

I like Peter King. The dude has 31 other teams he has to talk about, and even with that, he will make glowing mention of the Saints tomorrow.

If you want to be :mad: at anyone, try those Fox pregame show guys who went 4/5 Eagles (Terry Bradshaw :hearts: was the lone supporter)

Cowboys Stadium
Jets Sanchez Jets
Atlanta is so great
Brees threw some passes for TDs....

More endless crying about Peter King and the Saints.

After Katrina, no journalist supported the Saints more than Peter King. And he was a huge fan of us the following year, when we proceeded to lay a giant egg. So he jumped off the bandwagon...can you blame him?

The lesson seems to be that there is no end to Saints fans looking to cry about something, no matter how well their team is playing.
and he has (or had) season tickets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom