Peter King's Monday Morning QB (1 Viewer)

Ti Rider

Me Worry?
Reaction score
Am I the only one whose annoyed he has the Panthers ranked above us? The Panthers lost to a fading Redskins team with a rookie QB and without it's star RB. We beat a desperate division rival on the road by 18 points and were hitting on all cylinders. Yet the Panthers are the better team? Ummm...O.K., I like the Saints being underestimated.......

OP
Mamba

Mamba

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He has Brees as his MVP at this point.

peglegpeet13

23-3 What a Night!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Am I the only one whose annoyed he has the Panthers ranked above us? The Panthers lost to a fading Redskins team with a rookie QB and without it's star RB. We beat a desperate division rival on the road by 18 points and were hitting on all cylinders. Yet the Panthers are the better team? Ummm...O.K., I like the Saints being underestimated.......
I don't really care, most of the media are just jock-sniffers anyway.

NeverGiveUP2

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
ranks us 2 spots *behind* Carolina? What??

Obviously these rankings dont mean a thing but I almost choked when I saw that.. Carolina is no better than 15-20 right now IMO..... No worries.. This is not college football.. it is settled on the field

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He's hanging on to Carolina. Could pay off for him, but after a loss to a rookie led Redskins team, you'd think he'd have the Saints and Broncos over them. At least for this week. Obviously, he still sees a Saints collapse and Carolina overtaking us.

DavidM

Admin Emeritus
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Saw that. Gives it up to Joe for a great catch.

Yeah.

c. I don't see how it's humanly possible to make a better catch than the one Joe Horn made on the sidelines against the Falcons, a one-handed job (with his other arm inadvertently pinned by the defensive back), keeping in mind he had to somehow keep both feet inbounds. Wow.

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
He has Brees as his MVP at this point.
I didn't pick em for the Superbowl, but I did have very high hopes for Brees. MVP is as good as I could have imagined for an individual acheivment. Now, because of the MVP type performance from Drew, I can see the Superbowl much clearer now.

Ti Rider

Me Worry?
Reaction score
I don't really care, most of the media are just jock-sniffers anyway.
I don't care much either......I do find it humorous just how quickly the sportsmedia were jumping off the Saints bandwagon after their bad stretch but how stubbornly they just won't let go of their "Panthers to the Superbowl" predictions. The Panthers stunk it up yesterday yet are ranked two spots ahead of the Saints, now that's humor.......

DavidM

Admin Emeritus
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Don't hate me folk, but I disagree with Brees for the MVP. LT should get it. And aren't we all glad the birdies picked Mr Mexico instead of him?

Here's my logic on that. LT is having an awesome year and is an elite player. No question. But Rivers is playing extremely well and the Chargers defense is stout. Take LT out of the equation and the Chargers aren't as good, clearly, but that team could probably still compete, IMO. Without Brees in the lineup in New Orleans, this is very likely a bad team. So which player has the greatest impact on his team's good fortune?

NCSaint

Don't sweat it guys.

They all love the Panthers for some reason.

Plus - like it or not the Panthes did beat us earlier in the year.

brenndo527

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Why are yall knocking him on the kudos to JOE? That was the one handed grab that he made on the side lines. Yall must be thinking he is talking about the copper bomb.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NFL, ESPN have no comment on Monday night TV cart collision Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Second look: Where did the Saints come up short in Monday night loss to Raiders? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
NFL fines Jon Gruden, Sean Payton for not wearing masks Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Need a reminder of Drew Brees' iconic Monday Night football history? Check out his pre-game cleats Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Raiders: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fan confidence high as Saints head to Vegas for tonight’s Monday Night Football showdown Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How the Saints can attack the Raiders through the air tonight on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints vs. Raiders odds, line: NFL picks, Monday Night Football predictions from model on 100-65 roll SR News Page Articles 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 21: Injury reports and betting odds heading into Saints Monday Night Football game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jasonsw Saints What are you looking for in the Monday Night game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 52
Saints at Raiders final injury report: Cesar Ruiz to play Monday; Thomas OUT Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas is out for Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Henry Ruggs questionable, Trent Brown doubtful for Monday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WATCH: Week 2 preview video, Saints and Raiders on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints injury report: TE Cook says Michael Thomas will miss Monday’s game SR News Page Articles 0
Drew Brees, Saints a good bet in Las Vegas on Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints-Raiders featured in ESPN’s multi-network presentation Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Gentilly504 Over or Under(ratings)for Saints Monday Night Game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Social media reactions to Monday Night Football snoozefest Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Titans vs. Broncos: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Steelers vs. Giants: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Good thing we play our next game on a Monday Night Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21