Peter King's Monday Morning QB (1 Viewer)

LT is having a GREAT season, but DavidM is right. Take both out of the game and the Saints would suffer more. Brees over LT even though LT is money right now.

All we have to do to fix that is beat the panthers on Dec 31

I find it interesting that nearly all the media has spent more time talking about the Falcons loss, then the Saints victory...oh well, fine by me.

Here's my logic on that. LT is having an awesome year and is an elite player. No question. But Rivers is playing extremely well and the Chargers defense is stout. Take LT out of the equation and the Chargers aren't as good, clearly, but that team could probably still compete, IMO. Without Brees in the lineup in New Orleans, this is very likely a bad team. So which player has the greatest impact on his team's good fortune?

I can buy that argument. Regardless, LT is having an AMAZING year! But Brees is more VALUABLE to his team.

Don't hate me folk, but I disagree with Brees for the MVP. LT should get it. And aren't we all glad the birdies picked Mr Mexico instead of him?

I was thinking the same thing at first. But MVP isnt supposed to mean stats alone (though Drew Brees has a shot at breaking the all time passing mark for one season). I think without Brees we would have MAYBE 5 wins all season. Without LT... I think they can get 8 to 9. Rivers has played great most of the season and there defense is great. I cant remember there backup back..but he's capable of running pretty good too.

On that note LT will win MVP anyway...anytime a major record is broken, that player usually wins the award, like last year Alexander won it (though I didnt think he deserved it). If passing TD's are added to total TD's, i think they are, LT now has 25 on the year...with 5 games left. He's gonna shatter the record.

MVP is just based on that year. Nobody could convince me that Brees isnt the MVP this year if we make the playoffs. Brees has turned 2 no name WR's into stars.

breesvick1.jpg

Why are yall knocking him on the kudos to JOE? That was the one handed grab that he made on the side lines. Yall must be thinking he is talking about the copper bomb.

Huh? Who was knocking that?

I think he whiffed on the Carolina issue.

But I think he's right to spike the Cowboys up over the Bears.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom