Peter King's week 2 picks (1 Viewer)

He went out on the limb on this one. The Lions are playing a VASTLY inferior team this week. :mwink:

Yeah, with the way that Mike Bell gashed their defense, I wonder how Peterson is going to do. :scratch:

I have to disagree with the Lions beating the Vikings, Favre only threw for 100 yards last week and will probably depend on the running game and defense again this week. This one won't be close.

Maybe Skip picking Saints cancels Peter picking the Saints. Two negatives equal a positive.

Didn't King help the team by buying season tickets when the team came home to NO? I may be wrong but you guys maybe bashing someone who helped us out before.

The Vikings were toast last year until another phantom PI call gave them a FG chance to win it.

I believe it was Leigh Boden who was flagged. The replay showed that he never even touched WR, literally. The Vikings were probably the luckiest team in the league last year. They won 3 games on PI calls.

Yeah, with the way that Mike Bell gashed their defense, I wonder how Peterson is going to do. :scratch:

Peterson went for over 100 yards in both contests last year and they still came down to the wire.

Yeah but it's a whole new team(33 new players) and coaching staff....irrelevant!

Division Rivals usually always play close no matter the coaching changes, player shifts, etc.

The Vikings are not built to run away with games either. It'll be close IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom