Pets of SaintsReport (1 Viewer)

FL_Saint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Sticky Post
I searched the forums but all the pet threads were quite old. We adopted a dog from the local SPCA about three months ago. Let the kids name him and now we have a Gumbo to go along with our little Roux-dog.

Gumbo is the big fella. He is almost 6 years old. We cannot believe that someone gave him up to the SPCA. He is amazing.

Roux is our sweet little lady. Again, kids named her. We have had Roux for almost 6 years.

Who else has pets they'd like to show off?

Bleu Raeder

Tasty
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
It is sad to say that Chloe is no longer with us. She developed some severe gastrointestinal issues and there was nothing anyone could do. Bleu Wife and I doubt seriously that there will be another dog in our lives as the loss of the last two, Rockie, then Chloe, were painfully heartbreaking.

Last edited:

SaintRebel

Rookie
Reaction score
Meet Jellybeans and Waffles. They are Aussiedoodles. Mix between Australian Shepherds and Standard Poodles. I call them mutts, but my wife says they are "hybrids." Don't know the difference, but I do know that hybrid puppiesjellybeans and waffles.jpg are a heck of a lot more expensive than mutts. Still, I love 'em. At the end of a long day at my store, these two are sometimes the only thing that keeps me going. Dogs truly are God's greatest invention.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
It is sad to say that Chloe is no longer with us. She developed some severe gastrointestinal issues and there was nothing anyone could do. Bleu Wife and I doubt seriously that there will be another dog in our lives as the loss of the last two, Rockie, then Chloe, we painfully heartbreaking.
I know it is hard, really hard whenever you lose a beloved dog (or pet period)...please just keep in mind there are a lot of dogs looking for homes and you guys can provide a great one (i have no doubt about that)....Not trying to preach or tell you what to do here but I hope you re-consider one day....So sorry for your loss....

kansast

The LateNight Bar
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Meet Jellybeans and Waffles. They are Aussiedoodles. Mix between Australian Shepherds and Standard Poodles. I call them mutts, but my wife says they are "hybrids." Don't know the difference, but I do know that hybrid puppiesjellybeans and waffles.jpg are a heck of a lot more expensive than mutts. Still, I love 'em. At the end of a long day at my store, these two are sometimes the only thing that keeps me going. Dogs truly are God's greatest invention.

Cheyenne here, is what the breeder wants to call an Alusky. A mix of Alaskan Malamute, and Siberian Husky. Thing is, I know she's a mutt, She knows she's a mutt. and there's nothing wrong with that :)

1585933548216.png

maybellineo

Veteran
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It is sad to say that Chloe is no longer with us. She developed some severe gastrointestinal issues and there was nothing anyone could do. Bleu Wife and I doubt seriously that there will be another dog in our lives as the loss of the last two, Rockie, then Chloe, were painfully heartbreaking.

I lost one of my 3 weeks ago named Ava. She was 17. I called her my pre- Katrina dog. I was so grateful she went very fast and didn't suffer. Bella & Sophie are her sisters. Both Doxies.
AvaAva.jpgBella & Sophie.jpg

Last edited:

Booker

All-Pro
Reaction score
Playing at Destin dog park
The dog parks are temporarily closed around here with the stay home order, driving my dogs crazy, particularly Zoe. There's one a few minutes away, so I usually take them a few times a week to burn off some energy and they're used to going pretty regularly. They're getting lots of walks, but its not the same. Every time they see me put my shoes on they give me a hopeful look that maybe we're finally going to go, only for me disappoint them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom