Pets of SaintsReport (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I searched the forums but all the pet threads were quite old. We adopted a dog from the local SPCA about three months ago. Let the kids name him and now we have a Gumbo to go along with our little Roux-dog.

Gumbo is the big fella. He is almost 6 years old. We cannot believe that someone gave him up to the SPCA. He is amazing.

Roux is our sweet little lady. Again, kids named her. We have had Roux for almost 6 years.

Who else has pets they'd like to show off?

No pics handy, but here's our line-up.

Jenkins - the big fierce looking pit bull who is actually a huge softy.
Payton - the puppy goldendoodle
our cats - Nola, Gumbo, Breesy, Cajun, Marigny, and Stella. Along with our dear Gleason that we lost a couple of months ago ?

Sigh. I love my dog waaaay too much. OK, that's not true. But this is Porter (doesn't take long to figure out that name, huh?). But he's a diva and basically takes up all the storage on my phone. He's also one of the extremely, extremely, extremely rare non-service dogs to ever be allowed inside to visit WDW Magic Kingdom. Because of course he is, it's not like he's spoiled to death.

I got this guy.
Roomba-Carpet-Movement-for-Best-Roomba.gif

He consumes almost nothing and cleans up after everybody.

Shilo and a dog called Cheyenne. Cheyenne earned her Oklahoma patch over the weekend. Hiking around Broken Bow

Where'd you get the dog packs? The Bog Dogs could use a set like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom