Pets of SaintsReport (1 Viewer)

I've seen the jokes about pets wanting their owners to go back to work, so they can enjoy their peace and quiet, stretching out on the couch, etc. Mine are happy to have us home full time. And the nice weather outside to boot.
??????
To the Pets of Saintsreport: :beerchug: Cheers!
mine are so happy i am home. they aren't used to me being here everyday.

Cat/Dog
J98tLgWXVMbf9EnAUQWxph26jalkvjAg37HYHK_s8iuj26tzzyjxasPG5c9u8MDkYvgbSY7KU5Pw0qSQcR6dJdpoaSRG2ICRx3JwH3GUSrsAY2jNdpxeHvDzyS3sMCc66lU0gOF0A71Q3E6MFb6FhBFh-zCXFN97Ad122s1E3_RtzqCEIvXTF4oGJjHCuF5aRiX_z8A4lpU07nmmy6V_9wJsSZXzUxaZLntPg7mD_148pSuZtTiTr5tveeVWwNa4NjpfsT_9WcL7ICOY5wjBV12Nrd7Fuga6Q-LoaXeE9x3kRHGHYHeksfczsLZjM3ZOV1P7sJEKgdjM3WtyNN5ckTjHa7_U0s7N78h5vA37XhBfABwhVQpnsvZsyWpqRsbg8sQQlQ0HY9wnLo7LrxIz11O7TFWWXTsJ0aoLjDfkiodm0C59oxU-A9yuEhgCYqS22urwW1nZyFIQWs0755xtqXEdm6BjBlodkwaxL4r7r-tVkj_gAESchfTKy_R6fx_q33dX7Onx8xgFzkxn-ddUKKFZaReYBzHGc2oyeRjrVrw2AaQM6q-kF1VsaVWC6OhG3OVA9G4RMx7DioVmCLGEFq9M4Ga4bMfr8n4dJAK_nwwlr7TQVZyyxPOl6_JUU1e81SlYuywX7-RD7xiECey9OpYzDZLXw7Eq_QG3Zwqjr_ov8kFv9Ap_7CzD=w1223-h918-no

Gumbo isn’t happy that I am home during the day now. He isn’t allowed on the couch and I tell him to get down at least twice a day. I guess I know where he sleeps while we are at work.
Growing up we had a large mutt who used to sleep on my parents bed when we were out, which he was well aware he wasn't supposed to do. We knew he slept on the bed because Benson shed profusely. As he got older, he began to go deaf. We'd open the door and hear the distinctive sound of him getting off the bed. Finally he was so deaf he didn't hear us at all, and my parents would go up to their room only to find him sprawled on the bed. "Benson!!"--he would hear THAT :hihi:

It is sad to say that Chloe is no longer with us. She developed some severe gastrointestinal issues and there was nothing anyone could do. Bleu Wife and I doubt seriously that there will be another dog in our lives as the loss of the last two, Rockie, then Chloe, were painfully heartbreaking.

Last edited:
Meet Jellybeans and Waffles. They are Aussiedoodles. Mix between Australian Shepherds and Standard Poodles. I call them mutts, but my wife says they are "hybrids." Don't know the difference, but I do know that hybrid puppiesjellybeans and waffles.jpg are a heck of a lot more expensive than mutts. Still, I love 'em. At the end of a long day at my store, these two are sometimes the only thing that keeps me going. Dogs truly are God's greatest invention.

It is sad to say that Chloe is no longer with us. She developed some severe gastrointestinal issues and there was nothing anyone could do. Bleu Wife and I doubt seriously that there will be another dog in our lives as the loss of the last two, Rockie, then Chloe, we painfully heartbreaking.

I know it is hard, really hard whenever you lose a beloved dog (or pet period)...please just keep in mind there are a lot of dogs looking for homes and you guys can provide a great one (i have no doubt about that)....Not trying to preach or tell you what to do here but I hope you re-consider one day....So sorry for your loss....

Meet Jellybeans and Waffles. They are Aussiedoodles. Mix between Australian Shepherds and Standard Poodles. I call them mutts, but my wife says they are "hybrids." Don't know the difference, but I do know that hybrid puppiesjellybeans and waffles.jpg are a heck of a lot more expensive than mutts. Still, I love 'em. At the end of a long day at my store, these two are sometimes the only thing that keeps me going. Dogs truly are God's greatest invention.

Cheyenne here, is what the breeder wants to call an Alusky. A mix of Alaskan Malamute, and Siberian Husky. Thing is, I know she's a mutt, She knows she's a mutt. and there's nothing wrong with that :)

1585933548216.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom