Pets of SaintsReport (2 Viewers)

It is sad to say that Chloe is no longer with us. She developed some severe gastrointestinal issues and there was nothing anyone could do. Bleu Wife and I doubt seriously that there will be another dog in our lives as the loss of the last two, Rockie, then Chloe, were painfully heartbreaking.

I lost one of my 3 weeks ago named Ava. She was 17. I called her my pre- Katrina dog. I was so grateful she went very fast and didn't suffer. Bella & Sophie are her sisters. Both Doxies.
AvaAva.jpgBella & Sophie.jpg

Last edited:
Playing at Destin dog park
The dog parks are temporarily closed around here with the stay home order, driving my dogs crazy, particularly Zoe. There's one a few minutes away, so I usually take them a few times a week to burn off some energy and they're used to going pretty regularly. They're getting lots of walks, but its not the same. Every time they see me put my shoes on they give me a hopeful look that maybe we're finally going to go, only for me disappoint them.

The dog parks are temporarily closed around here with the stay home order, driving my dogs crazy, particularly Zoe. There's one a few minutes away, so I usually take them a few times a week to burn off some energy and they're used to going pretty regularly. They're getting lots of walks, but its not the same. Every time they see me put my shoes on they give me a hopeful look that maybe we're finally going to go, only for me disappoint them.

Similar issue here. I keep wanting to go, but have to remind myself that's no long an option. Meh. I do still run/jog around the block with mine so he can stretch his legs. Do the same in the house as well.

Similar issue here. I keep wanting to go, but have to remind myself that's no long an option. Meh. I do still run/jog around the block with mine so he can stretch his legs. Do the same in the house as well.
Yeah, it’s not the same if they can’t run free. The most joyful expression you’ll see from a dog is when you see one running full speed.
AF41E200-5577-4649-812F-28973DC91F09.jpeg

Little tribute to Dr. Koh at LSU. LSU didn't actually hire him...somebody gave them a grant for his salary but after one year they brought him on full time and I understand he basically got his own department. My dog Hartley had a back injury and 3 vets wanted to put her down. Dr. Koh saved her using a combination of acupuncture with electrical stimulus, physical therapy, Chinese medicinal herbs, and modern medicine. These are pics of him and my dog (a few years ago) when The Reveille did a write up on him

564b6d751a0c2.image.jpg

564b6d78a52ae.image.jpg
564b6d7731602.image.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom