Peyton Manning is 100% Class. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least fixing the secondary and laughing at the Cowboys are Saints-related (the Cowboys hate stemming more from geography than anything the Saints themselves have gone).

Bashing one of the sons of arguably the most storied player in this franchises history is proving to rub more posters the wrong way than I guess you anticipated.

That, and the tireless, ad nauseum incorrect assumption that this is a Patriot's message board. :ezbill:

At least fixing the secondary and laughing at the Cowboys are Saints-related (the Cowboys hate stemming more from geography than anything the Saints themselves have gone).

Bashing one of the sons of arguably the most storied player in this franchises history is proving to rub more posters the wrong way than I guess you anticipated.

Apparently.. I wasn't bashing him in this thread though, like I said. I wasn't even going to post in it until Brady was brought up and it just sort of spiraled. Whatever, I'm not going to post anything else about Manning unless I'm refuting something that I think is wrong, I've wasted far too much time arguing about the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom