Peyton Manning is 100% Class. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he doesn't like Manning, so what. Most of you hate Tony Romo and have no problem stating such and starting threads about that.

Peyton Manning isn't a Saint, never has been a saint, hell he didn't even go to college in LA. If you feel some connection with him because of his dad, whatever, but its not a cardinal sin to not like the guy.

I personally hate no one player or team, including coaches. I cannot understand how a person can have hatred for a team in a GAME. :loco: I will never understand it. That said, I dislike the Falcons. Gotta have one rivalry.:gosaints::0034::adrinka:

So he doesn't like Manning, so what. Most of you hate Tony Romo and have no problem stating such and starting threads about that.

Peyton Manning isn't a Saint, never has been a saint, hell he didn't even go to college in LA. If you feel some connection with him because of his dad, whatever, but its not a cardinal sin to not like the guy.

Great post.

I believe repeating the same opinion over and over thread in and thread out is a violation of the terms of service. But lets keep it on the dl :9:

Seriously, its just gotten a bit boring and repetitive, even by SSF standards.

I believe repeating the same opinion over and over thread in and thread out is a violation of the terms of service. But lets keep it on the dl :9:

You're right. Let's start more threads about how to fix the secondary and laughing at the Cowboys.

Prediction: this thread won't make it much further.

You're right. Let's start more threads about how to fix the secondary and laughing at the Cowboys.

At least fixing the secondary and laughing at the Cowboys are Saints-related (the Cowboys hate stemming more from geography than anything the Saints themselves have done).

Bashing one of the sons of arguably the most storied player in this franchises history is proving to rub more posters the wrong way than I guess you anticipated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom