NFL Peyton Manning wants to run NFL Team (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Idk.
Do know I love the guy. He always comes across as a very funny person. Wish him success wherever he ends up landing as an exec.

Louisiana Joseph

Purple Gold!
Reaction score
I mean there is a big Manning connection, but I don't know about this. Seems gimmicky.

saintmike23

BRING THE WOOD!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Peyton Manning is bored at home just like the rest of us. I don’t think he has what it takes to run an NFL team. Let him run a team like the Jaguars. He’ll quit after 3 years. Every system is different. I like the Saints system but it works because of the individuals in the front office working seamlessly with Payton. What does Manning bring besides being a former player?

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Peyton Manning is bored at home just like the rest of us. I don’t think he has what it takes to run an NFL team. Let him run a team like the Jaguars. He’ll quit after 3 years. Every system is different. I like the Saints system but it works because of the individuals in the front office working seamlessly with Payton. What does Manning bring besides being a former player?
an ego the size of the dome. superdome, not his head.

Consiglieri

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If we were losing then I'd be for it. But we have a good coach, and their egos would probably not co-exist. Payton needs an expert bean-counter as a GM, which we have.

SaintJ

hard, pipe-hittin'
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Hell, he already ran the Colts for a few years.

But not here. In Mrs. B/Loomis/Payton I trust.

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
If we were losing then I'd be for it. But we have a good coach, and their egos would probably not co-exist. Payton needs an expert bean-counter as a GM, which we have.
When this staff, administration and ownership is done, retires...etc., there is a plan in place for the Mannings in many ways, along with many other prominent local prominent money folks, to be the heirs of the organization.

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No team will give him an ownership interest. And based on current experience level, there are a 100 people more qualified to run a team than Manning. I realize San Francisco hired a totally inexperienced Lynch to run a team so it can happen. But it doesn't happen often. And forget about ownership interest unless he were part of a group buying a team.

savannahsaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
We have a great owner as is, she is a true Saint.

We have great personel and a great coaching staff in place.

But I wouldn't mind Cooper handeling the Team Spirit Department; Cooper Manning is a riot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom