NFL Peyton Manning wants to run NFL Team (1 Viewer)

We have a great owner as is, she is a true Saint.

We have great personel and a great coaching staff in place.

But I wouldn't mind Cooper handeling the Team Spirit Department; Cooper Manning is a riot.

I like the deal we got going but I have no doubt he'll get his shot somewhere. What's the colts situation? Seems that makes the most sense. I'm very surprised he isn't coaching by now really....that seems more up his alley to me.

How many Hall of Fame players have shown the willingness to work the hours and bear the stress of an NFL coach, much less head coach? He doesn't need the money. He already has the fame and professional success.

Do the Mannings have enough cred to get Goodell off the Saints back? If that is possible, then maybe he should be invited in in some capacity.

he needs to register in one of those Fantasy Leagues in Vegas where the buy in is thousands of dollars. If he can win that one then maybe he should be given a chance.

So, I'm guessing songwriting and "the band" isn't working out? Come her son..

I thought he was already mayor of Peytonville and covered everyone with St Farm policies?

If this happens, it’ll either be the Colts or the Broncos because he already has a reputation with those franchises.
And my bet is with the Broncos. It looks like he has a better relationship with Denver.

I think Manning would be a great GM. If Elway can do it, I’m sure Payton can. But, I don’t think he would come here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom