Peyton on Wheaties (1 Viewer)

Kicks

All-Pro
Reaction score
My son works at a grocery store. I asked him to look if the Saints make the Wheaties box. He just called and said that Peyton Manning is on the box. Just FYI.

Sniper Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
A couple days before the game, I was at the grocery store all decked out in Saints gear. A little old lady came up to me with a Peyton Wheaties box in her hand and asked me if I wanted it.

We both broke down laughing in the middle of the aisle.

justdave

Hung out to dry
Reaction score
My son works at a grocery store. I asked him to look if the Saints make the Wheaties box. He just called and said that Peyton Manning is on the box. Just FYI.
It's the new Wheaties Fuel it has smaller pieces and high in fiber for reduced risk of choking and an increase in bowel movements. Just don't eat it before the big game or you might **** yourself.

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
Peyton is signed with Wheaties. Him and a bunch of other sports players are promoting some new type of Wheaties.

These boxes were out before the Super Bowl. Let's all take a breather now.

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
It's the new Wheaties Fuel it has smaller pieces and high in fiber for reduced risk of choking and an increase in bowel movements. Just don't eat it before the big game or you might **** yourself.
Obviously Peyton himself does not eat this cereal.

GeauxSaints53

GeauxSaints53
Reaction score
:9: :9: :9:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V6nBHaRJgpo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V6nBHaRJgpo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom