PFF All-NFC South team (1 Viewer)

Blaz3nDr0

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I realize that the Falclowns went to the playoffs and the Saints didn't but really? The only 3 Saints in this are 2 OL and the punter.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/01/11/2012-pff-allnfc-south-team/
What upsets me is that they compare the clowns to us and some power rank them in front of us, there D is so over rated they got the luckiest interceptions last year that helped them come back in like every game! I can't wait to kick some dirty pigeons this year, and take back our division!

MudBugger

Very Banned
Reaction score
What upsets me is that they compare the clowns to us and some power rank them in front of us, there D is so over rated they got the luckiest interceptions last year that helped them come back in like every game! I can't wait to kick some dirty pigeons this year, and take back our division!
Lucky???? Interceptions are not by luck. The players have to be in position to make the interception. Plus, having a defense put pressure on the QB doesn't hurt.

Uk Saint

All-Pro
Reaction score
Brees not being there = Bull Crap

failcons fans last season on there OWN forum were saying how much better brees is... thats Mattys biggest fans too :rant:

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
They went like 13-3 and we went 7-9 last year. So the pundits have to rate them over us. With SP back, just wait till the season. I think SP owns Smith and the broken wing birds. What's SP's record against Smith? It ridiculous.

TechDawg09

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Drew Brees is so much better than Ryan it's laughable that anyone would take Ryan over Brees.

Not do slight our receivers or anything, but how good would Brees be with Julio, Gonzo, and Roddy? Even more unbelievable, I think.

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The INTs hurt Drew... no question on who's the best QB. Drew forced alot of throws because the defense was giving up 70 points willingly.

2013 is gonna be different...

UptownSaintsFan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I don't think it's ridiculous that we are under-represented. Many of our players were inconsistent and had awful games. They are only judging by last season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints vs. Panthers live scoreboard, updates: See time, channel, picks, more for NFC South showdown Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints and Buccaneers go back and forth as favorites to win the NFC South Saints RSS News Feeds 0
State of the NFC South: Week 7 is upon us Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette 3 Takeaways From Around the NFC South in Week 6 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette WATCH: South Carolina CB Jaycee Horn, Joe Horn's son, has the game of his life vs. Auburn SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette NFC South Standings, Week 6: Saints slip to No. 2 during bye SR News Page Articles 0
Saint Kamara Brees leading team on historic pace for 3rd down conversions Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
Saint Kamara Only 8 games with a team having a 98% win probability ended up losing in the past 15 seasons Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 32
ndcc Saints Which past (year) Saints defense would make our 2020 team scary good? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
jasonsw Saints This team is all about surviving. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 12
Taker597 Remember when the special team was struggling and Payton hired an assistant coach mid season... Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
What has 2020 taught Sean Payton about his Saints team and himself? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB How would you feel if the Saints go 12-4 and have to play a 6-10 or 7-9 NFC East Team in the Playoffs? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 63
Saint Kamara Is Dallas the worst team in the NFL? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 57
Dan in Lafayette Saints mainstays Brees, Jordan, Morstead climbing higher in team record books SR News Page Articles 0
The cost of no Saints fans at games for Louisiana? $15M in lost tax revenue, team officials say Saints RSS News Feeds 0