PFF All-NFC South team (1 Viewer)

I realize that the Falclowns went to the playoffs and the Saints didn't but really? The only 3 Saints in this are 2 OL and the punter.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/01/11/2012-pff-allnfc-south-team/
What upsets me is that they compare the clowns to us and some power rank them in front of us, there D is so over rated they got the luckiest interceptions last year that helped them come back in like every game! I can't wait to kick some dirty pigeons this year, and take back our division!

What upsets me is that they compare the clowns to us and some power rank them in front of us, there D is so over rated they got the luckiest interceptions last year that helped them come back in like every game! I can't wait to kick some dirty pigeons this year, and take back our division!

Lucky???? Interceptions are not by luck. The players have to be in position to make the interception. Plus, having a defense put pressure on the QB doesn't hurt.

Brees not being there = Bull Crap

failcons fans last season on there OWN forum were saying how much better brees is... thats Mattys biggest fans too :rant:

They went like 13-3 and we went 7-9 last year. So the pundits have to rate them over us. With SP back, just wait till the season. I think SP owns Smith and the broken wing birds. What's SP's record against Smith? It ridiculous.

Drew Brees is so much better than Ryan it's laughable that anyone would take Ryan over Brees.

Not do slight our receivers or anything, but how good would Brees be with Julio, Gonzo, and Roddy? Even more unbelievable, I think.

The INTs hurt Drew... no question on who's the best QB. Drew forced alot of throws because the defense was giving up 70 points willingly.

2013 is gonna be different...

I don't think it's ridiculous that we are under-represented. Many of our players were inconsistent and had awful games. They are only judging by last season.

I wouldn't get to upset over these picks, it seems they just went the younger/up-and-coming guys for most picks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom