Mock Draft PFF Final Mock Draft - Saints trade up to #10 to select... (1 Viewer)

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Would take more than next year’s 1st to move up there to 10 imo. The move from 27 to 14 to get Davenport took a 1st and a 5th.

60minutes

Camp Body
Reaction score
I don’t see it, quite honestly. I could see a trade up for someone like Ruggs or Tua. Simmons is a very talented prospect but I’m just not sure the Saints would go up for him.

Last edited:

Deucewildin

Rookie
Reaction score
I’d take simmons over any player not named Burrow or Young for this team.! A player f his capabilities and talent literally fills out the defense . Your only move would be to add a DE later on or FA and this defense would be lethal

WxM

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Would take more than next year’s 1st to move up there to 10 imo. The move from 27 to 14 to get Davenport took a 1st and a 5th.
Depending on what draft pick chart you use, we may actually come out slightly behind in such a deal.

NOFALCONS10

Not a part of your system
Reaction score
I don’t see it, quite honestly. I could see a trade up for someone like Ruggs or Tua. Simmons is a very talented prospect but I’m just not sure the Saints would go up for him.
Wouldn't a trade up for Ruggs essentially be similar to the trade up for Cooks whom they traded away?

Hopefully they get a big wr like Mims.

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
if the Saints trade up I hope it's for a WR. Last year the Saints lost in the playoffs due to lack of options at WR. Gotta have someone after Sanders and Thomas plus hope that TQS stays healthy and productive.

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
what do you mean learn our lesson? When has it not panned out? And please don’t say Davenport.
Well Ingram was good but did not end up as a generational type player. Cooks; same thing. Davenport; too early to say.

IMO, you should only move up as this is being projected, to land a generational type player. Is Simmons that type of player? He certainly appears to be. And he fits a position the Saints need to fill. Did you watch him at all this past year? Did you watch him against LSU? The guy was a man amongst infant boys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom