PFF free agent rbs two of which we know well (1 Viewer)

Huge mistake if we take less that a 2nd for Ivory. It shouldn't even be a consideration to let him go imo.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Saints keep Ivory and let Pierre go. Somebody from our RB corp will most likely have to be let go and I feel those are the two most likely candidates whether through trade or release

I could see this happening. It would be hard to see Pierre go. He's been great. Always thought he should have been the featured back here.

I'd keep Pierre over Ivory. Like I said before, Ivory can't stay healthy. That hamstring has killed him every single season.

I'd keep Pierre over Ivory 99 out of 100 times. While Pierre may not be the bulldozer that Ivory is, Pierre is the best all around back on this team.

Seriously. It's not even remotely a consideration.

Ivory is a wasted talent on this team. With only having 5 picks in this draft, we should realistically trade him for a 4th or 5th round pick. No way we get a 2nd or 3rd for a still unproven RB.

:plus-un2:
i'm glad i'm not the only one who was thinking this :9:

why would any team give away a very good RB like Ivory. Ingram only picked it up when Ivory came back. PT, for some strange reason, isnt getting the bulk of the carries anymore.

I think pt is a back you let run loose in the playoffs and try to keep him healthy till then. Without Sean the whole decision making process went downhill. Too many different opinions and no leadership.

Keep PT Sproles and Ivory and admit drafting Ingram was a mistake and trade him to him a team like the Cardinals that have some pretty underrated defensive players but lack some offensive talent...Problem solved

Keep PT Sproles and Ivory and admit drafting Ingram was a mistake and trade him to him a team like the Cardinals that have some pretty underrated defensive players but lack some offensive talent...Problem solved

I would give up both of my cats for this to happen.

Payton will never forget the RB hole we had in 2010 with everyone getting hurt. We're always going to load up at this position. I doubt we let Ivory go.

planning for such a rush of injuries is irresponsible, we had the same at corner that same year, picking up players from the streets. You cant plan for four guys getting injured at the same position because you hurt the numbers on other positions too much. That was my biggest issue with the ingram pick (outside of him being a bad fit imo, but thats a different discussion). Its truely a crappy idea having 5 running backs on the roster and only having like 7 olinemen to make the numbers work

Huge mistake if we take less that a 2nd for Ivory. It shouldn't even be a consideration to let him go imo.

As the biggest ivory supporter on this board i still think we should be happy if we can get a third. were in dire need of draftpicks in a draft that has great quality in the mid rounds and we cant keep having 5 backs on our roster anyway.

As the biggest ivory supporter on this board i still think we should be happy if we can get a third. were in dire need of draftpicks in a draft that has great quality in the mid rounds and we cant keep having 5 backs on our roster anyway.
A true Ivory supporter would never give him up!
I smell skunk!!!

I also wouldn't be surprised if Saints keep Ivory and let Pierre go. Somebody from our RB corp will most likely have to be let go and I feel those are the two most likely candidates whether through trade or release

This! Would garner some attention and help the cap.

People talking about letting PT go :jpshakehead: We have too many backs, let's get rid of the best one. Makes perfect sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom