Article PFF grades Nick Easton as the Saints' best offensive player vs. Bucs (1 Viewer)

Dr. Saint

Since 2002
Reaction score
LOL... another thread questioning the signing of Nick Easton has tons of comments.... and the reality based thread has 3 comments.

That's because the other thread has been running for over a week. This one just started today. The other one also began prior to Easton playing so that's the reason for so many fans questioning his worth. Pretty sure most of those negative posters are having second thoughts about now.

While peat was on the ground all year this dude was on the bench

Good job coaching staff(y)

oline had some growing pains in week in week three vs Dallas but between Dallas and Atlanta they were one of the top units in the league in both run and pass protect. And the team is 8-2. You must be one hell of a coach yourself to still be able to pick bones with their decisions. Are you available?

That's because the other thread has been running for over a week. This one just started today. The other one also began prior to Easton playing so that's the reason for so many fans questioning his worth. Pretty sure most of those negative posters are having second thoughts about now.

while what you say is true, the truth is people all over like to complain when something is bad say after a loss. After a win the forum for the most part is crickets. After a loss there is gloom and doom and armchair quarterbacks. Happy to see Easton do well

The writing is pretty much on the wall that Peat is in his last year as a Saint. He is a really good player and his ability to play either tackle position as well has been super valuable with Armstead's health always being a liability. Given that Peat is constantly injured and the drop-off from him to a backup doesn't appear to be that large kind of forces us to let him go.

while what you say is true, the truth is people all over like to complain when something is bad say after a loss. After a win the forum for the most part is crickets. After a loss there is gloom and doom and armchair quarterbacks. Happy to see Easton do well
Yea it’s funny how that works, after a loss all these new members and people in hiding can’t wait to flood the board with doom and gloom and I told you so’s but after a win they are nowhere to found.

I hate bobby hebert but sunday after the game said "i don't know and I don't care why he wasn't active before because today nick Easton was the most inspired lineman on the team"

hebert was right....

I hate bobby hebert but sunday after the game said "i don't know and I don't care why he wasn't active before because today nick Easton was the most inspired lineman on the team"

hebert was right....
i agree, and I'm guessing being fairly fresh at this point in the season doesn't hurt at all either, i am very happy with how he played. Heck the o-line as a whole looked great this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom