PFF Ranks Saints roster #3 behind the Rams & Patriots (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't say peat is the new armstead. Peat is a below average guard when healthy and when he's hurt it gets worse.
Do you write for WalterFootball?

I think you say stuff just to get a rise out of people cause this take is just flat out wrong.
No lol I say this before people catch on and start thinking for themselves.

No one can say peat is a good guard after watching the eagles playoff game, which he almost single handedly lost

IMO, any evaluation that has the Rams ahead of the Saints isn’t valuing NO’s edge at the QB spot enough.

I could see an argument if all positions were created equal. But the gap between Goff and Brees tips the scales to NO.

No lol I say this before people catch on and start thinking for themselves.

No one can say peat is a good guard after watching the eagles playoff game, which he almost single handedly lost
Wasn't he injured in that game though? Sorry man but even one below average guard isn't going to "single handedly" lose a game. Way too many factors come into play.

Yes, the rams are extremely talented and deep at that position group. Borderline "all time" great. Pat's are pretty stout there as well. Meanwhile we are very weak at ref. By far our weakest position.

They're close to 80's Niners or even 90's Cowboys level of talent at that position.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom