PFF: Saints top performers vs. Giants (1 Viewer)

Need to see more Bell also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1ae5e312b6730b04e4bc7b04405cafd7.gif

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Top offensive grades

C Max Unger, 80.5
FB John Kuhn, 79.8
RT Zach Strief, 78.0
G Andrus Peat, 76.8
G Jahri Evans, 74.7

Top defensive grades

LB Craig Robertson, 84.0
DE Cameron Jordan, 83.6
S Jarius Byrd, 80.9
CB Ken Crawley, 77.3
S Vonn Bell, 77.2

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-no-nyg-grades/

Man they dogged Sterling Moore didn't they? 34.4? Went up against a top 5 wr in the league and didn't give up a td or 100. Also had some key stops and questionable penalties. PFF and their hollow numbers, man.

Ellerbe isn't as bad as Cie Grant, but he's the ultimate tease. He'll play well in one or two games ... then back on the Injury list. At some point, he either plays or gets released.

Byrd looked good. Actually came up to the line and made some key tackles. Looks promising. Overall, I thought the game was okay on the defensive side of the ball. My interpretation of the offense, correct me if i am wrong because i am no expert, is that they wanted Fleener to be the go to guy but that didn't really work. They adjusted towards the end of the game but those adjustments should have been made after the first half.

I'm not sure how it would work cap-wise, but I know if Ellerbe plays less than 80% of the defensive snaps this season we somehow save like $2.3 million. I'm assuming that's against the cap although I'm not positive and I don't know how that would work if we cut him.

Hopefully someone can help me out with that.

Ellerbe isn't as bad as Cie Grant, but he's the ultimate tease. He'll play well in one or two games ... then back on the Injury list. At some point, he either plays or gets released.

At this rate Robertson will have started in as many games in half a season as Ellerbe has in two seasons....:jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom