PFF Stats for current flood of FA Cornerbacks (1 Viewer)

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Some PFF CB stats for current crop of FA CB's. Reports say we are bringing in Cox on Thrus. Thought some of you might be interested. :9:

Attachments

• pffcb.JPG
    pffcb.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 174
Nice post!

Winfield would be great. I'm wondering if we can get him for a below market value since he is old and maybe looking for a contender. I wouldn't mind Cox, because even though he is injured riddled I think he would be a playmaker in the secondary. And we really need that. Just wondering by his rating if he is a good tackler?

Nice post!

Winfield would be great. I'm wondering if we can get him for a below market value since he is old and maybe looking for a contender. I wouldn't mind Cox, because even though he is injured riddled I think he would be a playmaker in the secondary. And we really need that. Just wondering by his rating if he is a good tackler?

We're going to use a lot of single-high safety, which means we need at least 1 CB who can potentially hold his own on the sideline without help. Greer was that guy in 2009, but has progressively been less so since. Robinson's so incredibly inconsistent that you can't trust him either.

I don't think Winfield is the answer there. Due to his size and age, and the fact that he's mostly worked zone his career, it's probably a mistake to think he can be out there on an island by himself. Derek Cox at least offers the possibility.

Have Loomis show this to Nnamdi and then slide a contract his way for 4 years/$12.5 million.

Nnamdi, Cox, Talib, Sean Smith should all be able to hold their own. Any of them are welcome in my book.

Derek Cox is a beast if he can stay healthy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom