PFF suggests Saints trade for Kareem Hunt (1 Viewer)

I remember both Kamara and Hunt's rookie seasons. Both were ridiculous, and I remember telling myself, "imagine having both on the same team"

They're literally twins with identical football measurements

and some other similarities in other legal situations

Top tier RB talent, IMO. But the cost might be too high for the Saints FO.

Added, though never charged, there is that videotape of him physically assaulting a woman and kicking her on the ground (that the Chiefs reacted to by kicking him to the curb) to consider.

Not sure we should give up a draft pick for a RB at this point….hoping Abram Smith makes us forget about all this…we will see….
He's in the last year of his contract and may come cheaply.

HARD PASS
I like my RBs who get suspended for fighting men...not women. Just not our style.
If you want to call that a fight...lol. That why I said if I ever got famous, I would have a team of female goons like MC Hammer. You want to spit on me, slap me, and call me the n word because I kicked you out the spot? Cool....

"Coo COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

*tough females coming around the corner*

Seems like the Browns might like D’Earnest Johnson better than Hunt, going forward. They just re-upped Johnson and it seems unlikely they will also resign Hunt next year, especially considering the money they are already paying Nick Chub.

So I assume the Browns are thinking, why not get a pick for him this year, rather than let him leave next year and possibly not get a compensation pick in return?
Makes sense. If we were able to trade for him I'd be happy with AK, Mark & Hunt. That would be a really good backfield. Arguably the best in the league.

I was thinking that Hunt was a likely trade target last week when somebody mentioned trading for a RB with a team that is stacked at the position. The Browns probably have the deepest RB position group in the NFL. The Saints probably need to add another quality RB and a 4th round pick or so makes sense.

Last edited:
It would help in the short term because I'd trust Hunt with RB1 touches if he's healthy. But the more interesting idea to me is when AK comes back you'd have a perfect compliment to AK's style. They would make a formidable combo.

I know we're all excited about Winston coming back and all these weapons for him to throw to but I'd love to be able to close out games on the ground in the 4th. Hunt and then AK/Hunt combined with our O line would do just that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom