PFF WR ratings this preseason.....look at #3 (1 Viewer)

RaisingTheBar

The Voice of Reason
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">WR Rating leaders this preseason<br><br>(min 25% snaps played) <a href="https://t.co/6zSWWhRNnp">pic.twitter.com/6zSWWhRNnp</a></p>&mdash; Pro Football Focus (@PFF) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF/status/770964611927535620">August 31, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The guy reminds me so much of Willie Snead last year. A situation where I felt the FO wanted to cut him because he isn't really special in any one area but he continues to make plays. I am happy to see this and I hope he has an awesome career. I think all NFL players can learn a thing or two from players like these two.

We need to give him plays with the starters on offense. The guy is definitely a playmaker.

I'm surprised not to see Will Fuller of hou up there. He had another great game this past week with another TD.

But that's awesome for Lewis and for the team! Through all the negativity, it's hard to remember that there are a lot of bright spots on this team.

We need to give him plays with the starters on offense. The guy is definitely a playmaker.

He was with the starters last game. I'm pretty sure he's passed Coleman as far as snap counts will go.

wish we would have got terrelle Pryor , not a great QB, but awesome WR

More then that, I think he has to have every single opportunity at the return game and on special teams. If he is going to make the team, this is where his contribution is.

Payton is fed up with the constant fumbles. Let's see if he can do a better job then Murphy.

He was with the starters last game. I'm pretty sure he's passed Coleman as far as snap counts will go.

I didn't notice him in with the starters. I was at the game and it was hard to tell. But I did notice him when the second unit came in.

More then that, I think he has to have every single opportunity at the return game and on special teams. If he is going to make the team, this is where his contribution is.

Payton is fed up with the constant fumbles. Let's see if he can do a better job then Murphy.

I would like to see the Saints use him out the backfield on a few plays. But I really haven't seen that spark from him as a returner. To an extent he reminds me of Cooks when he would return punts...always calling fair catch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom