PFT’s Free Agent Top 100 (1 Viewer)

My guess:
RB Mark Ingram
DE Alex Okafor
OT Jermon Bushrod
TE Jared Cook
S Tyrann Mathieu

Grady Jarrett and Golden Tate would be awesome to have, but I would be shocked if we land either of them. TE are S are two of the cheapest positions, so replacing Watson/Coleman with Cook/Mathieu would be perfect IMO.

Mathieu might not happen with the improvement of Vonn Bell at SS and PJ Williams in the slot (if re-signed), as well as Patrick Robinson returning from injury.

Wish they would have went after Mathieu last year instead of Coleman/Robinson, but hindsight...

Grady Jarrett should be the free agency priority for the Saints. Golden Tate should follow him. I've had enough of those two having big games against the Saints and they fit in places of need. Jarrett is going to cost a pretty penny, but Tate should come at a reasonable price.

DT, Grady Jarrett
WR, Golden Tate
DE, Alex Okafor
TE, Jared Cook
RB, Mark Ingram
OT, Jermon Bushrod

Lock 'em up...

There is no way the Falcons let Jarrett walk they will sign him asap he is the only thing they have on that defensive line.

Well, they can't stop him. All he has to do is sign another contract unless they franchise him.

Correct and if they can't come to a deal I would expect them to franchise him they would be stupid not to then again it is the Falcons. I don't know what they have for cap space but it would seem like a no brainer to in fact franchise him if they must.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom