(pft) League To Reimburse New Orleans For Lost Home Game (1 Viewer)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
From PFT no less, so take it for what its worth... but check it out...

LEAGUE TO REIMBURSE NEW ORLEANS FOR LOST HOME GAME

From the moment that the NFL decided to yank from New Orleans, only three years after Hurricane Katrina, one of the Saints' eight home games, we've been concerned about the move. At a time when the city is struggling to rebuild, it needs the financial boost that comes from those rare Sundays with a full Superdome and everything else that goes along with it.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

"To defray these losses, the league will reimburse New Orleans for lost ticket revenue, parking, and concessions "

none of the money from those things go to the city of new orleans anyway....

"To defray these losses, the league will reimburse New Orleans for lost ticket revenue, parking, and concessions "

none of the money from those things go to the city of new orleans anyway....

This should say, LEAGUE WILL REIMBURSE BENSON....cause ur right, how does that help the city???

The city leaders or maybe someone smarter, has a good six months to plan something special on that day. Get to work. Opening up the dome, music outside local and maybe a big act or two, concession stands, vendors, the whole package to people who want to enjoy gameday, and have the game on inside on giant screens. Just an idea.

The city leaders or maybe someone smarter, has a good six months to plan something special on that day. Get to work. Opening up the dome, music outside local and maybe a big act or two, concession stands, vendors, the whole package to people who want to enjoy gameday, and have the game on inside on giant screens. Just an idea.

A pretty good idea too.

Question is, who reimburses the waiters, taxi drivers, small business owners, restaurants, hotels, and the very enterprising lady who sold me a beer from her cooler on Poydras on my way to the game?

Question is, who reimburses the waiters, taxi drivers, small business owners, restaurants, hotels, and the very enterprising lady who sold me a beer from her cooler on Poydras on my way to the game?

not to mention the season ticket holders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom