PFT Live: Mike Florio talks with Sean Payton (MOD EDIT, File included) (1 Viewer)

Since Florio has been a beacon of light (mostly) through the whole ordeal, asking rhetorically some of the toughest questions, calling out the league, etc, it will be interesting to see if he prods and pokes for info or just goes with the canned questions about Sean returning, next season, order of business, etc.

Hopefully, I'll be able to listen or there will be an audio link later.

Doubt he pushes the boundry too much. I think Payton pretty much made it clear that he wont be going into detail on the bounty stuff and is moving on.

Anybody know if I can stream this over the phone?

No coinicidence that Payton is giving an interview to one of the few national sports writers that questioned the NFL's version. Personally I think Florio should win a Pulitzer.

He should ask Sean Payton why I shouldn't smash a pie in Goodell's face.

I think there will be a chat between them before the interview, and I think Sean will ask Mike of the parameters and what to ask and not (maybe even telling him why).

I am sure Sean will be available for Fiorio any time he wants him, not much with Fioro's buddy Peter King.

I am not expecting any revelations from the interview, but maybe an opinion piece by Fiorio on what may have happened between Sean and the commisioner...

I agree with some above comments. I'm almost uninterested in this audio because Florio wants to answer questions that SP won't answer. It'd be funny if he'd ask really tough questions and SP would just give "no comment" after "no comment" responses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom