PFT Mock draft 1.0 (1 Viewer)

It does look the worst one I've seen. Maybe Florio is joking?

:bash:

That's an awful mock.

With Jones, Rhodes, Werner and Patterson on the board (even though I'm not necessarily fans of all them) and that's the pick?

I would be fairly upset. Seems it wouldn't be BPA by any stretch since I don't think he's better than any of the above I mentioned.

And Florio's Vikings homerism and WVU homerism inevitably collide...

Im not into trashing people's mocks but this is all over the place. Kyle long in the 1st?

End of the day though....we..nor the media has any idea how tge draft will go down.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I know what happened, after all these PFT Florio interviews at the combine, the pro days, the owners meetings, each of the GMs and head coaches took Florio aside and said hey if you do a mock draft on PFT make sure you pick -------- for us just to mess with everyone. And this is what the finished result was when he filled it all in... :hihi:

I do not think we go WR in the first but I also don't think we have a legit number 2 WR on the roster.

I really don't think Saints will take a WR in the first, but it wouldn't surprise me to see one taken early

That is without a doubt, the worst mock I've seen yet. That mock is so bad Florio should be banned from making mocks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom