PFT Mock draft 1.0 (1 Viewer)

Nick Toon is a lot like Keenan Allen. If we go WR, we'd more likely be looking at Patterson (Julio Jones mold) or Austin (Percy Harvin mold).

Nick Toon is a lot like Keenan Allen. If we go WR, we'd more likely be looking at Patterson (Julio Jones mold) or Austin (Percy Harvin mold).

if we go WR i hope we fire the one responsible the same day

Worst mock ever...he went against the grain too much on this one.

It is a worst case scenario for the Saints given the first 14 picks, and I increasingly think that the players we covet will be off the board by 15. Trade down.

It is a worst case scenario for the Saints given the first 14 picks, and I increasingly think that the players we covet will be off the board by 15. Trade down.

This is a scenario I could see happening, I hope the Saints have the sense and ability to make the trade.

With Jones, Rhodes, Werner and Patterson on the board (even though I'm not necessarily fans of all them) and that's the pick?

I would be fairly upset. Seems it wouldn't be BPA by any stretch since I don't think he's better than any of the above I mentioned.

my thoughts exactly

you never know what'll happen with payton at the helm. with that said, i'd rather have Tavon Austin or Cordarelle Patterson. Or draft Marcus Davis in the 5th or 6th

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom