TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
- Oct 26, 2006
- Reaction score
- Irving, Texas via NOLA
1. New York Giants (5-0) (Last week: 1). The New York Sentinels would have given the Giants a better game.
2. Indianapolis Colts (5-0) (Last week: 2). We'd hate to see how badly the Colts would have beaten the Titans if Tennessee hadn't been desperate for a win.
3. Minnesota Vikings (5-0) (Last week: 3). Lost in the Lord Favre hoopla is the fact that the defense is giving up too many yards.
4. New Orleans Saints (4-0) (Last week: 4). The Superdome will be a rockin' when the Giants come a knockin'. (Yeah, I try to use it once every couple weeks. Because I truly am as cool as the other side of the pillow. And ridonkulous.)
5. Cincinnati Bengals (4-1) (Last week: 8). The Bengals haven't been this high since Chris Henry hid his stash in the team salad bar. Allegedly.