PFT/NBC Sports power rankings 10/13/09 (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1. New York Giants (5-0) (Last week: 1). The New York Sentinels would have given the Giants a better game.

2. Indianapolis Colts (5-0) (Last week: 2). We'd hate to see how badly the Colts would have beaten the Titans if Tennessee hadn't been desperate for a win.

3. Minnesota Vikings (5-0) (Last week: 3). Lost in the Lord Favre hoopla is the fact that the defense is giving up too many yards.

4. New Orleans Saints (4-0) (Last week: 4). The Superdome will be a rockin' when the Giants come a knockin'. (Yeah, I try to use it once every couple weeks. Because I truly am as cool as the other side of the pillow. And ridonkulous.)

5. Cincinnati Bengals (4-1) (Last week: 8). The Bengals haven't been this high since Chris Henry hid his stash in the team salad bar. Allegedly.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/13/week-five-power-rankings/

Not that I really care, but how are the Bungles ranked higher than the Bronco's?

Again, Vikings over the Broncos is a joke. A last minute hail mary win against the 3-2 Niners and a home win against the Packers is not more impressive then us or several other teams.

People love that Favre kool-aid though.

It's a sham that the Broncos aren't in the top 5.

Who cares, this guy just throws out cheeseball garbage cliche's to support his arbitrary rankings. I promise you most people on here could make much better and more thought and and explained power rankings.

5. Cincinnati Bengals (4-1) (Last week: 8). The Bengals haven't been this high since Chris Henry hid his stash in the team salad bar. Allegedly.

I don't care who you are, that's funny!

how are the Bungles ranked higher than the Bronco's?

Unless they're going by strength of schedule? I guess its more important than wins and losses now? Makes about as much sense as us beating the Jets and them climbing a notch. These things are a joke. Why do we even care where pundits rate teams?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom