PFT Power Rankings (1 Viewer)

justdave

Hung out to dry
Reaction score
Nice, we're now in the run for the BCS.....:9:

I don't pay much attention to rankings this ealry but I do enjoy the comments.

32. Cleveland Browns (Last week: 30). Make yourself comfortable, Browns. Your address for the rest of the year will be 32 Suck Street.

Code:
4.  Minnesota Vikings (Last week:  4).  The only schism currently in Minnesota involves the folks who want to book their Super Bowl-week hotel rooms now and those who want to wait.  Until November.

Really?? Thats way nutty of a statement.

Also, I counted only 3 NFC teams in the top 10, with the Falcons at 10.

Some of them made me chuckle:

26. Carolina Panthers (Last week: 26). Welcome to the bye week. And plenty of Panthers fans would love to see the team apply it literally to the starting quarterback and/or the head coach.

27. Detroit Lions (Last week: 32). Matt Millen is taking credit for the win on Sunday. If he hadn't quit, there's no way it would have happened.

29. Kansas City Chiefs (Last week: 28). The tour of the NFC East continues, with the Giants next. Then the Cowboys. In other words, hello zero and five.

32. Cleveland Browns (Last week: 30). Make yourself comfortable, Browns. Your address for the rest of the year will be 32 Suck Street.

:hihi:

This one had me rolling.
27. Detroit Lions (Last week: 32). Matt Millen is taking credit for the win on Sunday. If he hadn't quit, there's no way it would have happened.

Another funny quote I found about the Redskins/Lions game:
Washington bails out Detriot again.

Anyone that honestly buys the Vikings as a better team then us is high, dumb, or a Vikings fan.

Interesting that last week Kolb was just a guy starting his first game and looked bad. Now he is 'the real deal'.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom